Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Blog 60: Return of the Trevor Diaries

I'm back for the Easter holidays and seeing as Trevor is around too, I thought I'd do another entry into the Trevor Diary.

Entry 15

Trevor is saying about how he's not going to do a test because he wants to see his girlfriend for a dance. I don't know who his girlfriend is. He says he payed lots of his pocket money on the dance so he doesn't want to miss it for an exam. We told him that it's important to take exams and pass them or otherwise you won't do very well. I think at the moment he is still planning to go though.

Trevor seems to have grown up a bit more recently, in some ways. But then he still manages to do silly things. It's almost as if he's changed while he's been away, but when he comes back, he becomes his old self again. The other day we went to Luton, and Trevor didn't buy a train ticket. When he got to the barriers at Luton, he didn't have a ticket to get through. He went all the way back to Harpenden, where there are no barriers, bought a ticket, and then came back to find us. He probably heard about a cool person at school who doesn't pay for train tickets and thought that it was the cool thing to do.

No comments: