Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Saturday 4 September 2010

Blog 89: A small diversion...

THIS ISN'T REALLY what my blog is meant to be about BUT just so you all know I have a new website! It's mainly for my illustrations and doodles...well actually it's ENTIRELY for them. BUT you can check it out now by going to the link below:

http://www.wix.com/mike_is_a_hero/smash_rockets

xx

No comments: