Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Sunday 21 November 2010

Blog 94: 6

This is going to be a tremendously exciting blog, because it's about naked girls. Wahey!

So I have a twitter account, as you probably know because you as readers probably don't exist anymore, and this blog is just an unread venting of stuff.
BUT basically, with twitter, anyone can follow you. And sometimes you get a charity or business after people to help them or whatever and so you get them following. Then sometimes you get a girl doing a myspace shot who wants casual sex which is ridiculous enough.
But today was the day I was followed by a naked girl.

I got a lovely little email, saying "NAME" wants to follow you on twitter! And so, all excited, I rushed across cyberspace to see my lovely new follower and what she was about and LO AND BEHOLD! She was naked, and asking me to see her "super sexy new vid"!

My first thought was ah poor dear, she can't afford clothes :( How sad!
But then I realised she has a COMPUTER, and INTERNET ACCESS, AND A CAMERA. So that can't be true.
And so I came to realise that she is probably a bit of a...hmmm...what's the politically correct term...
SLUT.
And so I blocked her (not with my penis).

What mostly annoyed me though was that the picture was just of the body, there was no head!
When will people learn that decapitation, even in a digital format, JUST ISN'T SEXY.
Have you seen my super sexy new vid?
I get beheaded.


No comments: