Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Friday 22 April 2011

Blog 109: Sticky Quickie

Just a quick li'l blog today, for those who were brave enough to read past that disturbing, and thanfully misleading, title.

This post is actually a review of amazon prime. For those that don't know, amazon prime is a tasty extra to normal amazon, but which you have to pay extra for. The main bonus of amazon prime (it might be the only one, but it's the only one I'm aware of anyways) is that you can get your orders on 1 day delivery, for free! (Except it's not, because amazon prime isn't free)

I was recently offered a month's trial of amazon prime, so I jumped at the chance. And then I finally got to test it out on Wednesday 20th of April, around 3 o clock in the afternoon. One day delivery? Go on then.

It's expected on Saturday, the 23rd April. Nice one amazon. We'll deliver your items in one day! For money! And it'll take three days to do it.

No comments: