Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Monday 17 March 2014

Blog 139: Agenda Bender

Some more entries into the gender diary. See my last post for more information on what on EARTH that means. These haven't been marked, so I haven't got red numbers for them. Feel free to comment with my man-scores.

Monday 30th
Watched Aliens. It's got guns in, and people explode from the inside. Man points, ker-ching.

Tuesday 1st
I drank some beer today.

Wednesday 2nd
Just killed a fly with this very diary. There is blood on this diary. It has had its man-baptism. It has been man-ified. Bet that fly wishes it hadn't come into my room now, not when there's a bloodthirsty gender diary on the loose.

Sunday 6th
Didn't write my diary for ages. Winning.

Friday 11th
I'm in a hotel room for a weekend away I'm youth-working on. I have a whole room just for me, giant bed, tele, en-suite. Literally loving it. I don't know how to comment on this in either a man or woman sense. I guess if I was really manly, I'd get a beer, watch top gear, and not wear a shirt all weekend. And fart. As it is, I'll live out of my suitcase (manly) but I'm oh so excited about the hair drier in the drawer. So as usual, I'm essentially androgenous. I did just turn over 'cos real housewives came on, though now I'm watching Dave instead. Sometimes it doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman, you still have to watch rubbish tele.

Saturday 26th
I've decided to take this diary more seriously. It's been ages since my last entry, and although I realise that missing 15 days is VERY manly, it'll come back to bite me. One day, I'll be too fat and have too big a belly to simply 'look' at what gender I am and when that day comes I'll be glad that I wrote it down.

Today started well. The new batman game (batMAN, not lady) was delivered. Then I travelled to Cheam to watch ice hockey (very manly sport). But, as usual, I ruined it all. I enjoyed singing along to Katy Perry far too much, and then I sat and talked to Nic for ages before getting on the longest 3 trains in history, terrified of the drunk people, and walking home in so much rain that it got up my nose.

Also, I think I caught a cold.

Sunday 27th
Storm? What storm? I laugh in the face of your storm, weather people. This storm is so girly, I might ask it on a date. (It'll probably decline).

Also, I watched Match of the Day AND the Italian equivalent last night. Serious football injection.

Tuesday 29th
Got in a bit of a fight today. This stupid guy kept laughing at me. He was really weird, he wore make up and had dyed hair. Anyway I punched his face and smashed him up fun-time.
Oh, wait, I confused myself for Batman, again. It's just such an easy mistake to make!

Saturday 2nd
Helped my dad with the gardening, which is very manly. I worked mega hard. So hard that I later found a leaf somehow in my belly button. I let him stay there a while, rent-free, until it got to a stage where I felt he was taking advantage. Overall, I felt like the gardener who Carly Rae Jepsen fancies in the Call Me Maybe video. But instead of her living next door, I just have the creepy old guy with grubby fingers who works in the shop down the road, and the people who built their bathroom next to my bedroom and who sometimes wake me up with all the...noises...

The gender diary may return in future. We'll see.

No comments: