Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Friday 4 December 2009

Blog 47: Unreasonable Tormenting

WHY is frape such a massive craze now?
Frape, or "facebook rape" is when someone goes on your facebook account and writes things under the false pretence that they are you: they might write in your status or on other people's walls. Common things to write are either bigging the frapers status up (John is Amazing, I love John, etc) or might write something more condemning (there's nothing better than someone else's nice big willy).
The former is a stupid idea to be honest. I mean, you wouldn't do graffiti and write "I AM MICHAEL PASQUALE AND I LIVE AT....etc etc. That's just stupid. Just like if you did a murder you wouldn't just leave a note saying who did it. It's stupid. You're asking for trouble.
But I'd rather be fraped by someone bigging themself up than putting me down. John's actually alright, so if people think i think John is amazing, then fine, fair enough. But if people all of a sudden thought I enjoyed eating breakfast off of a spanish man's chest, then my whole life could change.
Another issue with Frape is that there's no law against it. People who are fraped are offered no protection by the British police at all. If John writes on my status "Chickens get me going" then he gets away with it, but if I fraudulently stole some money from John's bank account then I'd be done for. I'd rather people nicked money: i have none in there anyway.
The good news is that I've never been fraped. The bad news is that people reading this that know me, (which I THINK is basically all twelve of you) are now going to be always watching, waiting to pounce on my open laptop as soon as my attention is diverted, and then just go MENTAL on my facebook account.
Closest I ever came was last night. Someone EVIL shut her laptop whilst I was on facebook and promised they'd frape me later. I managed to get her phone as collateral to try and negotiate but that was a bad idea as I ended up on my knees with my hair being violently pulled in an attempt to get to my brain for even more leverage to get the phone back. I also received various scars from pinching on my right arm. Nevertheless I resisted and eventually managed to get her to let her guard down whilst on my account, attempting to frape me. That's when I picked the wrongdo-er up and moved them so I could log out of facebook, no harm done.
Anyway, for those who wish to frape me in future, this is your warning. I will write things about you on my blog: nasty things.
And be warned, TWELVE PEOPLE READ THIS.

No comments: