Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Wednesday 23 December 2009

Blog 49: An Enemies List

The other day I made myself an enemies list, of all my enemies.
And here they are:

1) The Queen: she sits there all day and does nothing and gets all our taxes. She's not even good for tourism like people say she is. If they wanted a tourist attraction then invest in a theme park or something, not an old lady. I certainly am NOT going to waste an hour of my christmas listening to her speech.

2) Nick Hall: I can't remember which paper its in but there's a game where you use the picture clues to construct a word and there are several each day, and they have a common theme. The other day I managed to find the theme was the 12 days of christmas song, but one of them puzzled me and I couldn't figure it out.
Turns out it was "Pear Tree Partridge", rather than "a partridge in a pear tree". And it was made by NICK HALL.

3) Some guy called Hwoarang. He kept beating me up on Tekken when I was at my friend's house yesterday. He is my worst of all the enemies.

No comments: