Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Sunday 19 February 2012

Blog 126: Groovy Graduation

At the end of this year I'll be graduating from Leeds Uni, and joining many other graduates, many of whom were at the top or very well known within their fields. These include Jack Straw, former Home Secretary and Foreign Secretary as well as former Lord High Chancellor for Great Britain, Mark Knopfler, lead singer of the band Dire Straits, Piers Sellers, veteran of 3 space shuttle missions, and Harold Shipman, one of the most prolific serial killers in recorded history. So it's nice to know that I'm graduating from a University that produces the best of all fields: politics, music, science and murder.

No comments: