Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Friday 2 July 2010

Blog 83: David CaMoron

Last night I went for a tasty dinner with some familial characters and we went for a fairly posh italian at one of these chain stores that make ok italian food and sell it for far too much. I won't name it.

Actually, I will, it's Prezzo's and it's far too expensive and nothing special, and their portions of calamari are like, 5 li'l squids and that's about it... Their slogan should be "5 squid for 5 quid!"

The bit I wanted to moan about was how their was a baby doing a massive poo and wee all over the lawn, with the parents cleaning it, RIGHT ON THE FRONT LAWN OF THE RESTAURANT! Where people were eating!? And there was just a dirty baby with their family waving wads of pooey wipes everywhere and a load of wee shooting all over the lawn with people trying to eat? I mean, WHAT THE HELL?! I don't even know what to say, it's just so horrifically annoying that these people are arrogant enough to think "Oh my baby's really cute I'll just let it shit all over the place and everyone will keep chewing down spaghetti like it's normal."

David Cameron's only been in power a few weeks and already there's babies shitting all over the place.

On the plus side, I'm watching "Timmy Time" on Ceebeebies, which is a spin off of Wallace and Gromit with like a mini-baby version of Shaun the Sheep, and apart from the owls having pies for faces, it's the most heart warming cartoon I've ever seen. They all hold hands at the beginning and go for a walk in the park with a pelican teacher! And jump a lot! Now if only I could go for a poo all over the Ritz' lobby carpet it'd be like I was young again...

No comments: