Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Saturday 3 July 2010

Blog 84: Stalker Surprise

I've just realised something. Basically like 50% of my blog posts (ok, that's a massive hyperbole) are about stalkers creeping me out. I've been moaning about them all this time so much that I didn't stop to think of all the advantages. Well. The advantage. Because I love it when I get new followers to my blog, which happens never, by the way, and I'd love it even more if I thought people might READ this! But of course that doesn't happen much. However, if i'd told them stalkers about this blog then I'd have at least 2 REALLY keen followers! And that's pretty good I guess... then again the funny posts about stalkers wouldn't be up here 'cos that'd be rude.
It's a no win situation. But if you do read this (which you won't) then why not tell at least one other person about the "magic". By the time they find out that it's rubbish it'll be too late 'cos they'd have already visited, and it's not SO bad that they'd go to the extent of deleting it from their history...is it?

No comments: