Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Thursday 1 July 2010

Blog 82: Designy-Whiney

I used to have a blog for my design work with blogger, but I then found that Tumblr was easier for design blogs, and so have since moved to another blog place for my art. BUT don't panic, because I'll still be here.

HOWEVER, definately check out my Tumblr page, the address is:

http://mike-is-a-hero.tumblr.com/

Keep an eye out for some special designs coming soon, the first which will probably be up today. To practice using Adobe InDesign, I've started taking some "classic" blogs, or my particular favourites, and putting them in swanky designs, and so soon you will be able to see all your favourite blogs, but GROOVED UP! Exciting, isn't it?

The first up will be "Foreign Safety Standards", keep an eye on my Tumblr for it any time soon

x

No comments: