Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Blog 20: Mishearings

Justice sometimes can be so infuriatingly screwed up. The worst thing EVER is being told off for something someone else did, or something that didn’t even happen.
The other day me and some friends were walking down the corridor and chatting, and then a teacher from half way down the corridor behind us told us off for our language…thing is, we didn’t know what it was that we said. We thought about it and concluded that she had misheard me saying “freakin” and had a go. It really annoyed me, ‘cos she was really cross and shouted at us, and she doesn’t even know whats going on. She was quite far away, and we were talking in the other direction, there were other kids having chats there as well and it was easy for her to mishear words, as she did, yet she still had a go as if she knew exactly what we said.
I don’t think we should bring back the death penalty if that’s what happens.

No comments: