Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Blog 21: Tweet Tweet

Recently I have gotten myself a twitter account. In hindsight I don’t know why. For those of you who perhaps haven’t heard of this new internet craze that is sweeping the world wide web by storm, basically, it’s like a site DEDICATED to facebook statuses… You just write what you’re doing.
The problem is, you have a limited amount of letters, which means you hv2 abbrvt unecsrly and write only a little bit of what you are doing. If you’re writing an essay, listening to Guns N’ Roses and chatting to a friend on facebook, you have to choose one or the other, you’re not allowed to do all three.
I don’t know why they’re so tight about that.
Also, unless you’re someone famous, (like I’m subscribed to Russell Brand’s, although I never have time to read it) you’re not going to be doing much of interest. I’ve often just typed in, basically because if I didn’t I’d feel bad, that I’m “not doing much” or I’m doing homework. Big woop, I’m sure the entire globe wants to know that.
Also, on the rare occasion that you are doing something interesting, say like skydiving, you’re gonna be too involved in that to even whip out your iPhone and tell twitter, so by the time you come to write what you’re doing, all you’re doing is being on twitter…
Having said all this, I still have a twitter account. I’ll probably go write “I’ve just posted a blog” on there right now.

No comments: