Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Tuesday 5 May 2009

Blog 23: Secrets...

In primary school we were made to write a book of secret messages to our teachers so they could help us, I guess, but at that age I never had any REAL issues. I've found the diary, and it makes for fun reading, especially some of the teacher comments.

Entry 1, Friday 7th January 2000
Problems: MC, DJ, WJ, JO are all spoiling story time (damn them
I don't want to sit with girls (Good plan, that's where swine flu comes from)
I want to be in Italy team. (I'm Italian)
Rachel does not know manchester is a town. She thinks its a country. She also copies me.

Teacher: We will try and sort you out but I'm sorry, you're in Spain!

12 January 1999 (odd date order, but that's what it says)
Daniel is spoiling our table and we're fed up.

Teacher: Try not to complain about other children, think of all the good things they bring to the class.

(No Date)
Loads of people are blaming ME! (school and home)

Teacher: Tell me more - we'll try and make you happier.
Me: Why?
Teacher: Because I don't like people being unhappy. (You wouldn't like my boss, he loves making people unhappy)

This next one makes me laugh.

Friday 4th February
I got told off yesterday for annoying girls but I did NOT.

Teacher: Is this what you were all cross about, yesterday. (incorrect grammar) I think somehow we've got to sort you all out none of you seem very happy with each other.

This basically means, translated out of PC teacher talk, "You're really grumpy for no obvious reason. You need to stop it because EVERYONE HATES YOU." 
I don't blame them I was a right little twerp.

More to follow.

1 comment:

helenz6 said...

Loving the last one x