Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Monday 4 May 2009

Blog 22: A New Angle?

Most of my blog posts have been rants. SO when my mum decided to drag out a lot of my old stuff from when I was at primary school, I thought I'd write some happy posts every once in a while to uplift the mood, and I thought I'd start with a letter from my headmaster.

15 July 1999

Dear Mr & Mrs Pasquale,
I am writing to you on behalf of (Better blank out the name in case it gets illegal or something) School concerning an incident I dealt with yesterday.

As you may well know I do tend to look upon minor pranks and misdeeds as "boys will be boys" (what if they're pranks done by girls) and tend to deal with them as I believe most parents would. However, even I feel that a serious incident such as happened yesterday cannot be overlooked and needs to be brought to your attention.

Your son Michael (That's Me!) was involved in an act of vandalism against property. Fortunately for our school I do not think (and hope) that (Church X) staff are aware of what happened. If the Reverend B had become aware of the incident I feel that he would be within his rights to withdraw permission for us to use the church in the future. At this time (Miss R) was unaware of the extent of the vandalism - had she and (Mrs H) realised the damage that has been done it would have ruined their evening and deeply saddened them. 

I will leave you to talk to your son about the incident and have him write a letter of apology to (Miss R). We as a school will write a letter of apology to the (Reverend B)

I would like to say that the children were all very honest about the incident, which really pleased me.

If you feel that you would like to come and talk to me privately about the incident please do call in.

Yours sincerely 

(Mrs C)


...
What did I do?
Well, me and some other guys wet some toilet paper and threw it on the ceiling so it got stuck up there.
We're off the freakin' chain.