Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Blog 42: Entry 12

Trevor is back from being ill now but he says he is really tired still. This is because he is working too hard. But he has finished now so he can stop working hard. Trevor says he didn’t throw up down his front. He says he threw up down the toilet. I don’t know why he would put his face in a toilet. He is still thinking of going to watch the new Wolverine film tonight. I think he is really excited about it. He likes films.

No comments: