Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Thursday 19 November 2009

Blog 45: A Glorious Time Approaches...

WELL there's only 5 BLOG POSTS LEFT UNTIL THE BIG FIVE-OH! I'm extremely excited and I'm sure all 12 of my followers are as well! If they even read this, that is...
BUT, coincidentally, Christmas and New Year Approaches, as does the end of the first ever decade in this particular millenium: it's a big event... and to celebrate, the next few blogs will be ones of glorious content, colliding together on the beginning of 2010, maybe even just after midnight on New Year's Eve/New Year's Day! It's gonna be SWEEEEEET.

Keep watching: it's never been a better time to be a follower of this blog...

No comments: