Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Sunday 8 November 2009

Blog 44: Entry 14

I spent all summer with Trevor but I didn’t really write much in the diary…I didn’t write any at all actually. I learnt a lot about Trevor whilst being with him all that time. He would like people to know that he is a boy. He’s not feminine at all, and anyone would know he’s male, but he seems to do things to make people see how manly he is. He eats really spicy food and drinks alcohol. Over summer he got a little tipsy and open mouth kissed another boy. I was surprised at this because I didn’t know Trevor knew there was such a thing as open mouth kissing. He seemed to experience a sense of shame about that so I guess that’s a sign that he’s not growing up into someone with homosexual tendencies.


This is the last Trev diary i'm afraid... at least, it is for now...

No comments: