Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Blog 43: Entry 13

Apparently Trevor has been pretending his finger is his nipple again. I don’t know why he finds nipples so funny, but apparently he likes to flick them. Maybe this is why he hasn’t had a girlfriend for a while. We already know he can be quite speedy in relationships and give them phones. Maybe he tries to flick girl’s nipples. I can understand why this would offend a girl, but Trevor doesn’t mean it in a weird way, just in a friendly, playful way. I do feel sorry for him because he isn’t the best person in a social situation, but I think he is gradually learning and I’m proud of him for that.

No comments: