Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Blog 55: Newfangled Hobby

I've invented a new craze! Writing on envelopes! It's the new best thing to happen to everyone and anyone, EVER.

So it's your friends birthday, and you write their card, and put it in an envelope, then write their name on it and give it to them. That's all very well, but if it was YOUR birthday, wouldn't you much rather receive a glorious orgy of letters writhing on your envelope full of interesting facts, figures, quotes, definitions, short stories and images? Why have a plain envelope with just your name written on when you could have an amalgamation of all the creative forms of writing, be it fictional or non-fictional, jostling for importance upon your envelope in the hope that they might be the most impressive "proser" on your page?

So I urge all of you, my loyal 13 followers (yes, we've grown by one!) to begin writing on your envelopes and sending illustrious and magnificent messages out there to the entire globe, which awaits eagerly with the baited breath and yearning of a newly formed butterfly anticipating its triumphant expulsion from the cocoon prison which stifles it with its fascistic habits.

No comments: