Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Saturday 26 June 2010

Blog 81: Big Daddy

I was on the train to London yesterday and was doing some people watching, as you do when bored, and I was keenly watching this horribly fat man because he annoyed me. And he annoyed me not because his hair cut was really stupid, nor because he had the shortest shorts on despite his big pale flabby legs.

No, what REALLY annoyed me was that he was a father of two children, who were sat, relatively well behaved in fairness, but nonetheless BORED out of their MINDS. Now, it's bad enough the dad didn't entertain them, but understandable because he might be fed up, but when the fatty isn't paying attention to his kids because he's too engrossed in his own little Nintendo DS, that's ridiculous. His children are all sitting there bored, staring out the window dreaming of fun, and he's sat there having a whale of a time on his little Gameboy thing going mental.

It really annoyed me.

No comments: