Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Friday 16 October 2009

Blog 34: Entry 4

Trevor thinks he doesn’t walk a bit funny but he does. He says he has stopped walking funny because he trained himself too. I guess he doesn’t walk as funny, but he still holds his right arm bent at the elbow and his hand flopped, with one foot turned inwards slightly.

Also he moves his head around very nervously like a bird, and his eyes are quite wide so he looks pretty wary. Sometimes he lets out a sort of shrieking noise, and it’s really loud.

No comments: