Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Thursday 22 October 2009

Blog 39: Entry 9

Trevor just pulled Nick off his chair. I don’t know why but it could be because me and Nick were talking about his favourite animal tie and Trevor might have thought we were insulting it. He has a collection of ties with animals on it. His favourite is his one with a deer on. He calls it a springbok though. I don’t know why he calls them this. Most people call them deer. Now Trevor’s hitting Nick with a book trying to make him play but Nick is busy. I don’t think he’s upset about the tie any more because he is smiling.

No comments: