Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Saturday 17 October 2009

Blog 36: Entry 6

Trevor sometimes gets confused about things, and I feel sorry for him, but then straight afterwards he starts arguing about whose go it is on worms. He really likes it, but I still don’t know why. He keeps asking my friend when she saw him driving and then says he saw her. He doesn’t seem to realise that he would know when it was if he saw her. Now he’s talking about his new friend, but it is his driving instructor so I don’t think he’s an actual friend. We pretend that it’s good he has a friend though. If we take interest then maybe he’ll be happy. I still don’t know why he likes worms though.

No comments: