Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Thursday 22 October 2009

Blog 38: Entry 8

Trevor was just talking about when he was feeding a squirrel and the squirrel bit his thumb because he had too much salt on his thumb. It reminded me of when Trevor was chasing squirrels around the grass and one ran up a tree. He looked all pleased with himself because he had won the game and chased the squirrel away but then the squirrel pooped on his head. Trevor says he doesn’t remember this and that he only ever got pooed on once, by a pigeon. I thought it did happen though.

No comments: