Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Friday 5 September 2008

Blog 1: Chill Out

Don't you think that everything is way too stressful today?

School is too much for kids, we have enormous pressure right from year 2 with SATs, then we get them again in year 6 and year 9, then we get GCSE mock mocks, then Mocks, then GCSEs, then AS exams, then A Levels, then we need to find a Uni, then we have work etc etc etc.

Everything needs to just chill out. Money and success have become such important things on this planet, and it just means everybody gets more and more uptight about everything. So everyone, CHILL OUT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blimey! I have found some sense at last! I just stumbled across your blog because I've been looking for blogs that do what I do - rant 'n' think and lovely stuff like that. And I totally agree, Im doing my GCSE's, and I am STRESSED! And no I'm not buttering you up I genuinely think your blog is great!

Anyway, I was wondering, seens as we're in the same line of blogging, if you would care to take a look at my commentaries and share some feedback with me every now and then, and I'll continue to do the same with you? No pressure, just an idea. I just thought that I'd try and do a spot of networking!