Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Wednesday 24 September 2008

Blog 8: Ties

Ties can be relatively annoying. I hate the bit at the back of the tie; the bit you can hold onto while adjusting the tie length. It always gets in the way. Yes, you can tuck it in but it always pops out again, and it's just a faff. BUT it is neccessary for the tie to work successfully.
However, when you have to wear a clip on tie, say because you are around dangerous machinery, then why the freeakin heck do you need that bit stickin outta the back?
I asked some people and they said it is so it looks like a normal tie, but clip-ons are pretty unique anyway. For example, they make your collar look all wierd, like there is a lack of air under there, and they tend to pop open all the time anyway. So I say, if you have a clip-on tie, CUT THE BACK BIT OFF! Let's start a world-wide trend (including you, 1 follower of this blog...)
This will work when I'm famous, honest.

No comments: