Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Sunday 13 June 2010

Blog 78: World Cup!

FINE.
I give up on that silly horror film thing, because, let's face it, I'm not gonna be watching Silence of the Lambs any time soon. Who's fault is it? DAWN OF THE DEAD. It ruined horror films for me, forever. So this is the official end to that ridiculous mess of an idea.

BUT it is also the beginning of the WORLD CUP! South Africa and Mexico have already drawn 1-1, Germany plays their first match today, and good ol' England have drawn with the USA.

Bit of a disappointment, because, well, until last World Cup I wasn't even aware that the USA had like a football team, let alone one that's of World Cup standard, and then England goes and draws, after a good goal, because one SHTUPID goalie can't keep his hands on a ball.

I do feel sorry for Mr Green though, because it was his first world cup, first game, masses of pressure etc etc HEY WAITAMINUTE if he couldn't cope with it he wouldn't have been taken. There's plenty of goalies in England who could've gone all the way to South Africa to make that mistake. Heck, even I could have gone to South Africa and made that mistake. So no sympathy for Mr Green. He looked like he wanted to cry, and he deserves to cry, and weep, into pot noodle after pot noodle until he ends up lying on his back, all fat, in a shack in the Black Forest, food dribbling out of the corner of his mouth and sobbing so violently that his man boobs quiver, like jelly. This quivering will remind him of jelly, and in turn make him hungry for jelly. Then he'll eat jelly and get fatter, making him feel more sorry for himself and sob more, and so it will go, in a vicious circle, until one day, he'll break his shack and roll down a hill in a comical fashion.

I want David Seaman back, even though his surname is funny.

No comments: