Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Monday 7 June 2010

Blog 75: Second Saga

This is a brief breakage in the barrage of horror reviews which nobody reads and even less people find funny. BUT DON'T WORRY. As soon as I can be bothered to watch Silence of the Lambs then I'll do the review.

Anyhoo, any long term readers, so about 0 people, may remember the Saga of a Stalker, the time when an italian random kept pestering me.
Thankfully, I never ever heard from her again.

HOWEVER, whether it's made me paranoid, or I am right, a similar situation seems to be kicking off.

I got a facebook message today from someone I don't know called "Loenz Aloene". His pic seems to be a black haired kid with his face down (I say his, it could be a her, I have no freaking idea. Not with the name "Loenz".

I asked in reply who they were. They said "My name is Iqbal. You have child?"

I'm not even gonna start pointing out how weird this question is to someone you never met. I told Iqbal no, and that I don't know anyone called Iqbal. I didn't wanna be rude, but I was hoping Iqbal would take this to mean "LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE AND NEVER TALK TO OR OF ME AGAIN".

If he didn't take this hint, but is reading this then I say this to Iqbal.

LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE AND NEVER TALK TO OR OF ME AGAIN.

No comments: