Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Thursday 24 March 2011

Blog 103: Prehisblogic

I just went on my myspace, which for some reason still exists, and found that I had a blog before this one, which I literally do not remember writing, at all! However, it holds some magical mystical gems of what I'd call literature, and so I'm beginning a small series of blogs which will publish (properly) my old blog posts. Some of them make no sense, at all, even to myself.

I have learnt one thing from these blogs: I am so glad that I've changed.

First up, a post about a trip to Belgium we did in year 10.

"Battlefields Trip was amazing. I had a great time with my mates, and then the trenches were really good fun. The cemetries were kinda sad, as you realise just how many people died in the Great War.

I was in a room with Tim, Simon, and Nathan, and we were known as room 12, or better yet, Tim, Simon, Nathan and Michael. We combined Simon's ipod with my speakers to enable us to have an air guitar fest, and when we weren't rockin', we were annoyin Nathan by makin him listen to Kelly Clarkson."


Right, several issues.

1 Air guitar fests are fun, but there were other people on this trip. I dunno why we didn't just hang out with them...

2 I missed out the best bit, when we asked a teacher for some more loo roll, he said "Put a cork in it". So I asked him for a cork.

3 Why did I write "The trenches were really good fun"? What sort of an idiot kid visits trenches from the first world war and comments on how they were "really good fun". I don't think I reacted to this trip properly.


So there you are, hope you enjoyed that... plenty more to come from old me...



No comments: