Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Thursday 24 March 2011

Blog 106: Ye Olde Blogs

Another confusing one from my old blog:

"This is what i found in a report from my agent last week...
EVIL WORLD DESTRUCTION PLAN...
Your objective is simple: Destroy the Earth
Your motive is a little bit more complex: Revenge
Stage One:
To begin your plan, you must first Blackmail a Pope. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Evil Genius? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in a Supervillain Costume with Gimmicks?
Stage Two:
Next, you will Seize control of that Opera House in Sydney. This will cause countless hordes of Mad Scientists to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Sheer dementedness, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.
Stage Three:
Finally, you will Unleash your Horsemen of the Apocalypse, bringing about an Unending Cacophony of Screams. This will all be done from a Dark Side of the Moon, an excellent choice if I might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.
Trust me, it'll all come together in the end. Good Luck,
from,
your agent."

I don't know who my agent is, and again, I'm really scared by this one! I have no idea what is going on!

I remember I once had to act as a mad german scientist called Wilf for a whole week to entertain some kids, and I really do wonder if it began to have an effect on my actual life. It's almost like method acting, but reversed, where I play the character and then slowly become that character in actual real life :/
I used to be able to (more or less) do a german accent, but I can't any more...

Keep an eye out for the final blog from my myspace next time...

No comments: