Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Thursday 24 March 2011

Blog 105: Insert "Clever" Pun

Another tasty treat from my old myspace blog...
I literally have no idea what this one is about, wether I wrote it on my own, or with someone, or if someone else did or what, I honestly don't remember, and quite frankly, it scares me...

"In order to understand "Operation Annoy All" you need to realize that everything is controlled by a Batfrod Massif made up of Geeks with help from Loser-kind.
The conspiracy first started during Battle of the Somme in Rothampstead Park. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including Margaret Thatcher's victory in the elections.
Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by poking and/or the chopping off of vital limbs, such as legs.
They want to murder Queen Elizabeth I and imprison resisters in Luton town using bicycles.
In order to prepare for this, we all must punch someone. Since the media is controlled by Tony Blair we should get our information from Ian Duncan Smith."

Genuinely scared by this one...

No comments: