Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Thursday 24 March 2011

Blog 104: Mysp-age

Another little post from old myspace Mike:

"It was the night of the 22nd september, 2006. Nathan Edwards felt happy. It was finally the weekend. But little did he know the horror that was waiting for him.
He fought it good, he fought it well, but his resistance was futile. Nathan walked home a different way. He waddled home. The wedgie had been too much.
The monsters weren't gremlins, r bogeymen. It was me and Chandler. And I think you'll agree that we did the right thing..."

This one was followed by
"Yo dudes who are sad enough to read my blogs! How is it with you guys?

This blog is a random blog. It is meant to be profound. But what does blog really mean? Is is just a little 'diary' type thing on the internet? or is it more? Think about it."


It's not even funny the horrendous grasp of the "english" language which I had back then. It's just annoying. Also, whoever the second post was written by (ie, me) deserves a right smack.


More to come...


No comments: