Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Thursday 24 March 2011

Blog 107: Regression Therapy

Here's the final installment of my whacky days of myspace blogging. I think now that I've typed these up I will reveal my myspace to the world, so people can visit it. One day, when I've saved the world or done something equally high profile, the myspace will remain there as a sort of museum about my childhood. The link is http://www.myspace.com/pasqualester

Here's the final post from my myspace blog:

"It was a dark night at the house of Count Von Pasqualestein. Thunder rumbled in the night air. Nathan was playing a board game quietly, and was hummin Pink Floyd to himself. Lightning struck the ground outside, leaving the smell of sulphur, a ringing in Nathan's ears, and a blinding white light. When the light faded, Nathan screamed in terror...for there was the evil Michael and Andrew, and their new accomplice, Adam. Nathan remembered too well, that night in the lounge all those years ago...they wedgied him so hard he couldn't walk for a week! He screamed in terror again, and then Adam pounced, holding his arms on the floor. The other two grabbed the edge of Nathan's boxers and yanked him into the air, so he was dangling by a wedgie. He screamed a scream which whimpered into a silence. Blood seeped from under the door, and lighting struck. The 3 wedgie-ers ran away into the night.Then out scrambled Nathan. He crawled along, as he couldn't walk any longer. They had got him again, but he had survived once more. He knew they would be back...and he was right! So let that be a warning to you all, espescially if you are Nathan! MWA HA HA HA HAAAAA."

I do remember this night, and it was hillarious. My version is perhaps a bit over dramatic but it's based on glorious true events. I do sort of feel sorry for Nathan but... naaaaaah, I don't.
I wonder if he'll read this? If he does, then Hi Nathan!

That brings me to the end of this series of blog posts, but I'm sure I'll be back soon with some more tasty rants or something for you to read instead of doing that really important work you have to do...

Laters x

No comments: