Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Sunday 30 May 2010

Blog 74: Shocking Revelations

SOMEBODY ACTUALLY READS THIS BLOG!!!!!
So there is one person in the entire globe who still likes to read my blog :)
However, they also like to criticise by saying my recent horror film reviews aren't funny.
WELL.
I have something to say about that.
SEX AND THE CITY ISN'T FUNNY.







And don't worry, I'm planning PLENTY more horror film reviews. Mwa ha ha.
And yes I did go back to all the previous blogs and try and edit them a tiny bit to make them more bearable.



(Please don't stop reading if you're a Sex and the City fan)


No comments: