Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Monday 17 May 2010

Blog 63: Enemies List

Here is a list of my enemies and why I don't like them, as it stands at the moment. (They are not neccessarily in order)

1) Macaulay Culkin, because I am in love with the actress Mila Kunis and she is with him and it makes me very very jealous.

2) Dr Phil, because he wrote this about me, via a facebook quiz:
Others see you as someone they should "handle with care." You're seen as vain, self-centered, and who is extremely dominant. Others may admire you, wishing they could be more like you, but don't always trust you, hesitating to become too deeply involved with you.

3) The Queen, because I don't know what she's for.

4) David Cameron, because he annoys me loads.

5) Syrian Umayyads and Christian Kings because I had to revise about them and it's really dull.

6) Morrissey because I think he is massively overrated.

7) Anyone who only likes Twilight because of Robert Pattinson or the other guy, but won't admit it and claim that it's an actual good film.

8) People who think that Hugh Jackman makes a really good Wolverine, when he only makes an Ok Wolverine.

9) People who like Batman Begins more than Spiderman

10) Anyone who finds Anchorman anything other than hilarious.

11) Anyone who thinks Luke Wilson is funny.



As it stands, that is it. However, I will keep updating this in future posts if anything changes.


No comments: