Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Blog 65: Chainsaw Massacre

Texas Chainsaw Massacre was pretty good, but also pretty mental and funny.

The story was a little bit confusing at times. How Leatherface gets an afro at the end defies me, unless he's meant to have cut the wheelchair guys hair off and worn it, but when he does a dance at the end with the chainsaw and he's wearing that afro, it looks like Michael Jackson Junior but gone massively wrong. Dialogue in the film was pretty awful, but thankfully there was no dialogue in the second half of the movie, just a lot of screaming and chainsaw noises, which I guess doesn't make up for rubbish dialogue...

Texas Chainsaw Massacre made me jump twice, has 6/1o for Leatherface, 7/10 for the storyline, 6/10 for the acting (which is all thanks to the woman who survives, because the other actors sucked) 8/10 for music, giving it a score of 35.

Next time will be a review of SCREAM.

No comments: