Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Saturday 22 May 2010

Blog 72: Alien Maths

This is basically the most embarrasing blog post ever.

The keen readers amongst you will have noticed that perhaps my maths hasn't been up to scratch in my recent posts. In fact, it occasionally went INSANE.

For example, 2+4+7+9+9+7=38, not 47. And so Carrie didn't score 47...

And therefore the WHOLE SCHEME of things has been reshuffled.

Here's the leader board, revised for inaccuracies, as it stands now...

Psycho: 47
The Ring: 39
Alien: 38
Carrie: 38
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: 37
Scream: 36
Friday the 13th: 31
The Thing: 26
It: 19

Also, another mistake. I said the next review would be on Dawn of the Dead but I found Aliens cheap in CEX so I got that and watched that instead.

Aliens is as good, if not better, than Alien. That pretty much sums it up. I really enjoyed it.

It scored 3 jumpy times, 8 for the monster (the queen alien comes and the little face eater things start running round more) 7 for filming, 9 for story, 10 for acting, 8 for sounds, giving aliens a score of 45, coming second after Psycho.

Next is PROBABLY Dawn of the Dead.

No comments: