Welcome!

Hello everyone, thanks for coming! This is my blog, it's where I largely write about things that maybe 3 people read, but I do it anyway because they matter. Have a flick through, read ones with interesting titles, and check by every once in a while and see if there's any more. You can also follow me on twitter at @MikePasquale or you can visit my website which has got all my illustration on it: www.smash-rockets-to-mars.co.uk

Anyway, thanks again, and hope you enjoy your reading!
Mike

Sunday 23 May 2010

Blog 73: Dawn of the RUBBISH

I haven't finished watching Dawn of the Dead as I'm writing this, because it's 5 am and I'm tired so I can't be bothered.

The characters are horribly annoying. They smash windows, and perform bizarre stunts with lorries and trollies for no reason whilst making wooping noises. The woman does nothing except sit and moan, because all of a sudden she's randomly pregnant, which is just out of nowhere. I dunno why they can't all just sit in the room though.

Fave bit was when a SWAT team guy tells another man not to ever aim his gun at anyone, "mister." Which is funny because he's aiming his gun at him as he says it, and is in a SWAT team where he frequently aims guns at others. It's even funnier because he shot some children zombies like, 2 minutes before.

Made me jump once, 3 for monsters, 3 for filming, 6 for story, 3 for acting and 8 for Gorillaz music. Overall, 24. Meaning that it's second worst so far. It was enjoyable though...

Next up, the Silence of the Lambs...


No comments: